Parent-Child-Teacher Conference (PCTC) on 30 May and 31 May
With Term 2 drawing to a close, we are grateful for the partnership we have established with you. We would like to invite you and our Saint to be part of this celebration of partnership.
Parent-Child-Teacher Conference (PCTC) will be held on 30 May, Thursday (Afternoon only) and 31 May, Friday (Full Day).
As part of preparing our Saints to develop 21st century competencies of being a self-directed learner, we hope that each Saint will take ownership to share with his parents and teacher the following:
(1) Some things I am proud of this term
(2) How I have grown as a Servant Leader. (Focus should be on the child’s growth as a holistic thinker, skilled communicator or aspects of growth as one with exemplary character and a community builder.)
To encourage and affirm our Saint, please share:
(1) Areas that you are proud of and have noted our Saint’s improvement in
(2) Areas of character growth you believe he can take more ownership of
(1) Our Saint is to attend the meeting with you for the slot that you have booked. He has to come in his school uniform.
(2) The venue for the meeting will be in the respective classrooms. Mother Tongue teachers will be stationed in the school hall.
(3) Please book your PCTC timeslot via this URL: https://ticket.sajs.redooor.com/auth/parentlogin
*Note that the student ID is the same as your son’s Student Learning Space (SLS) user ID.
Please refer to your son’s Personal Organizer for the sticker with SLS ID.
A user guide is available in the above URL.
(4) Online booking is available from 18 May, Saturday, 11am, to 27 May, Monday, 11.59pm.
We look forward to meeting you to celebrate our Saints’ learning journey at this conference.